Women's Regular Reversible Quilted Long Down Coat
Item # 215754
Warmth embraces style in our figure-friendly, 650 fill power Flattering Down Coat.
- Nylon shell with water-resistant DriOff finish
- Genuine 650 fill power goose down insulation
- Reversible versatility: slimming quilting on one side; sleek and smooth on the other
- Two invisible side pockets and two-way front zipper
- Center back length (on size regular small): 36"
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMER: -10° to 15° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Coat in while wearing a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
You might be wondering if a down coat can really be flattering. Stylish, sure. But truly, honestly complimentary to a woman's shape? We think so and that's the idea behind our Flattering Down Coat: it's genuinely feminine outerwear with details that actually flatter. Like princess seams for gentle shaping, variegated quilting at the waist that slims, a slightly belled lower half to cover hips and bottom, and invisible side zip pockets that don't stick out. You'll love the reversible versatility, too: flip the quilted side to a sleek, smooth, water-resistant style that suits your work wardrobe.
But looks are only half the story: the Flattering Down Coat coat is still plenty warm! It's insulated with lightweight, 650 fill power down a fill power with one of the best warmth-to-weight ratios on the market and the shell (on both the quilted and smooth sides) is treated with our exclusive DriOff finish to resist water. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary