Women's Luxe Down Parka
Lets you dress for the weather and the occasion.
- 600 fill power down surrounds you in warmth
- DriOff finish makes water/snow bead up, roll off
- Snap storm shield over the zip front seals out cold
- Snap-off hood with removable synthetic fur trim
- Fleece-lined pockets, plus an inside security pocket
- Shaped through the waist for a flattering fit
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -25° to -5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Luxe Down Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Down warmth has never looked so good! Our Luxe Down Parka is more refined, so you'll look polished even as you brave the elements. It's shaped for a flattering fit, and the slight luster adds dimension to the rich colors. A belt and plush (synthetic) fur trim on the hood finish the look. (All are easily removable.) As for warmth, this parka provides plenty. The 600 fill power down is nature's best insulator, taking the edge off winter's deepest freezes. And the water-resistant shell is treated to our exclusive DriOff finish to repel snow and wet. Hidden snaps keep the storm shield closed over the zip front for added protection. Concealed fleece cuffs help seal out cold, too. Finished with fleece-lined pockets and an inside security pocket. Shell is 87% polyester/13% nylon. Machine wash (removable fur trim is dry clean only). Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary