Women's Lightweight Down Coat
Maximum warmth, minimum weight.
- Lightweight, super warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Wind-resistant nylon shell with water-resistant DriOff finish
- Removable, down-filled adjustable hood
- Exterior and interior storm flaps provide added protection
- Fleece-lined hand pockets, plus an inside security pocket
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -25° to -5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
With 600 fill power warmth packed into our down, you can bundle up without bulking up. With its longer length and the down-insulated (removable) hood, you'll have full coverage in the worst weather conditions. So this coat is perfect for everything you need to do outdoors from walking the dog to commuting to work. The wind-resistant nylon shell features a DriOff finish to repel water. Exterior/interior storm flaps and concealed fleece storm cuffs keep cold from sneaking in. Handy details include, cozy fleece-lined exterior pockets, plus an inside security pocket. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary