Girls' Down Jacket
Item # 405565-A67
Best value, Lands' End down.
- Temperature Rating: WARMER 0°/30°F learn more
- Roasty, toasty 80% down/20% feather insulation (600 fill power)
- DriOff™ finish sheds the wet stuff
- New! Elasticized quilting for a made-for-her fit
- Designed with channel quilting for even warmth distribution
- Zip-front with storm flap & mitten-friendly web tab
- Knit-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Cozy, comfy pillow collar
- 100% polyester shell and lining
- Little Girl S 4, M 5-6, L 6X
- Girl S 7-8, M 10-12, L 14, XL 16
We began with our best-value down then gave it a pop of girly flair with a bright palette of unexpected colors. Made of 600 fill power down (the higher, the better insulating ability) to keep kiddos toasty without weighing them down. In fact, there's nothing about this pretty puffer that isn't cozy, including the inner microfleece wrist cuffs designed to trap in heat, hand-warmer packet pockets and comfy pillow collar that's perfect for bundling up. But the best part? It's machine washable and Guaranteed. Period.® to last (a favorite for little sisters craving cool hand-me-downs). Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary