Women's Regular Insulated Squall Parka
Item # 092972
Our warmest Squall.
- Shell: tough, 3-ply Supplex nylon plus the WindCheck laminate
- Lining: exclusive, warm soft ThermaCheck fleece
- Toasty 200-gram Thermolite® insulation
- Snap-off hood with faux fur trim that zips off
- Adjustable cuffs (with storm cuffs inside)
- Ticket and cell phone pockets
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -25° to 0° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Insulated Squall Parka in while wearing a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
"Insulated Squall Parka." Those must be three of the most comforting words in English — at least among people who want to be really warm in winter. They guarantee protection from steely cold, wicked wind, and snow so heavy it can bring a city to a grinding halt. First, we laminated the WindCheck® membrane to the tough Supplex® shell of 3-ply, 100% nylon yarns. It adds an extra windproof layer — and one that breathes — to the shell. Next, we lined it with ThermaCheck® fleece, which is warmer and more wind resistant than ordinary fleece. Finally, we added feminine touches like the fur trim, just for her. With a snap-off hood, lower 100% nylon lining for ease of movement; drawcords at waist and hem to help seal in warmth. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary