Men's Regular Hooded Down Jacket
Item # 392778-A63
Maximum warmth without traditional down bulk.
- Lightweight, super warm 600 fill down insulation
- Wind-resistant nylon shell with DriOff™ finish repels water
- Down insulated hood easily zips off when not needed
- Storm flap provides added protection
- Cozy fleece-lined pockets with secure zipper closure
- Internal pocket and cord port for MP3 player
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -30° to -10° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Quilted Down Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Our famous "furnace" is packed with 600 fill down so you can bundle up without bulking up. The windproof nylon shell features a water-resistant finish to repel rain and snow. Storm flap and concealed fleece storm cuffs keep cold from sneaking in. The adjustable, insulated hood stays put on your head — even when the cold winds blow. Handy details include, zippered side pockets and a zippered chest pocket. Finished with an adjustable drawcord hem. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary