Boys' Expedition Jacket
Item # 392165-A6X
Our warmest, waterproof performer — styled for boys.
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST -15°/20° Fahrenheit. learn more
- Waterproof, windproof, 3-ply nylon shell, with DriOff™ finish
- Exceptionally warm 600 fill power down insulation, nature's warmest
- New! Grow-A-Long™ sleeves extend up to 1.5 inches to fit them as they grow
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs: an interior sleeve extension lets them slip their thumb through the cuff, keeping out cold and snow
- EZ-Zip Tab makes zipping themselves up easier
- Reflective zipper pulls and logo in back for visibility
- Jacket length hits at the hip
- Little Boy S 4, M 5-6, L 7
- Boy S 8, M 10-12, L 14-16, XL 18-20
Looking for our warmest protection? Expedition Jacket is it. For exceptional warming power, the jacket is insulated with 600 fill down, ounce for ounce the best insulator out there. Plus, the windproof nylon shell with DriOff™ finish has critcally taped seams and is fully waterproof. Even better, new innovative features make it an incredible value: Grow-A-Long™ arms easily extend for growing kids; SnowGuard wrist cuffs lock out the elements; an interior Stowaway Pocket is great for stashing mittens and a hat; the EZ-Zip Tab helps them zip-up themselves; and a hand warmer sheath in each front pocket secures a hand warmer (sold separately, except Tots and Little Boy small). Other features include: an attached hood with visor, rip-grip adjustable cuffs to cinch out cold and snow, and an MP3 pocket with cord port. Faux fur hood ruff is removable (dry clean, only). 100% nylon shell. 100% nylon lining. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary