Women's Long Down Commuter Coat
The goes-anywhere and keeps-you-warm-and-dry women's Down Commuter coat.
- Waterproof nylon shell with DriOff finish
- Tape-sealed seams
- 650 fill power goose down insulation
- Adjustable snap-off hood
- Storm cuffs
- Pass-through pockets
- Handy zip pockets (2) on inside
- Inside security pocket
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -40° to -10° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Commuter Coat in while wearing a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
You'll look professional, and you'll also stay warm and dry, no matter what the commute even if it's through a snowstorm. The shell of our Women's Down Commuter Coat feels like cotton, but it's really waterproof, 100% nylon. The seams are tape sealed, too, so you can say goodbye to moisture. Inside, you'll stay toasty warm, thanks to the 650 fill power goose down insulation. While it's lofty and lightweight (you won't feel as though you "bulked up" when you put it on), it's also one of the toastiest grades available. We added loads of other features to keep you comfortable, like an adjustable snap-off hood, storm cuffs, pass-through pockets, two inside zip pockets and a security pocket strategically placed between the front zipper and the covered front placket. DriOff finish. Fits over a sweater. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary