5-oz Flannel Geneva Floral Sham
Item # 421553-8K8
Comfort from Portugal.
- 5-oz. flannel bedding is triple brushed for softness
- Woven by Portuguese artisans
- Pattern inspired by a vintage hand-painted document
- Cover has button closure and inside ties to secure comforter
- Available in Twin, Full/Queen, King
- Sham has envelope back
- Oeko-Tex® certified, tested for over 100 harmful substances
Nothing’s better on a cold night than a bed made with warm flannel sheets. And ours are especially inviting: they’re expertly made in Portugal, where flannel is an artform. The Portuguese masters who create our flannel brush it three times on each side, making it softer, loftier, warmer. It’s a slow process, but the results are exceptional. And the fabric achieves incredible softness yet still retains its strength — so it resists pilling, giving you even more cozy nights. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary