Lands' End Customer Service Employee
How Lands' End Serves and Interacts with Customers:
Whether it is through call centers in Wisconsin, Live Chat online or at one of the more than 200 Lands' End retail locations, Lands' End provides customer service in more ways than ever before. The cornerstone of Lands' End's customer service since the company was founded in 1963 has been the Guaranteed. Period.® promise, which states: “If a customer is not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.”
As one of the first apparel retailers to establish an online e-commerce presence, Lands' End has a strong track record as a leader of digital innovation in the apparel industry. Today customers can shop landsend.com across a variety of devices, including laptops and tablets. Enhanced merchandising and search capabilities provide customers with a more productive shopping experience by providing seamless navigation to find merchandise by product attributes as well as specific sizes. Shopping landsend.com is easier than ever with expanded outfitting options and curated collections of “favorite looks” or “one item three ways” to demonstrate how different pieces can be incorporated into a wardrobe.
Lands' End makes shopping fun, easy and social with a variety of digital shopping solutions and engaging content.
- Digital Catalogs: Customers can view and download digital versions of their favorite Lands’ End catalogs via their desktop and tablet. Lands’ End catalogs are available at landsend.com/ecatalog.
- Social Media: Lands’ End engages with customers on a variety of social sharing platforms. With over one million Facebook “fans,” the Lands’ End Facebook page is a place for fans to receive exclusive fan-only offers, behind-the-scenes information and a first look at our newest styles. Lands’ End customers can also engage via Shop Your Way, a social shopping and networking platform that allows members to receive personalized coupons, participate in sweepstakes, build custom catalogs and share with friends. Customers can also follow Lands’ End on Instagram and Twitter at @LandsEnd.
- E-Gift Cards: Shoppers can send friends and family a Lands' End E-Gift Card in real time by visiting landsend.com/giftcards. E-Gift Card givers can upload a photo, record an audio message or select e-Gift cards that include animation and video. Lands’ End E-Gift Cards never lose value and never expire.
Lands' End Retail
With over 200 Lands' End Shops at Sears around the country, shopping for our high-quality products in person has never been easier.
They carry a wide range of our newest styles, plus a mix of outerwear, swimwear and more for the entire family. Customers can also shop our full selection of merchandise at in-store kiosks and get free shipping on any order. You can even return catalog and online purchases at Sears locations for free, too. So head in today. Just look for comfy seats and our signature navy and white.
- Lands’ End makes it easy for customers to shop the way they want to shop. In fact, all Lands’ End retail locations are outfitted with a special service area where customers can shop the entire assortment either online or by phone, obtaining additional products from the company's vast inventory. Shipping is complimentary when customers purchase Lands' End products at the in-store computer kiosks.
- Customers receive free shipping for all online and catalog orders placed at Lands’ End Shops at Sears, Lands’ End Inlets and Lands’ End Stores and can return products free of charge at any Lands’ End retail location in the U.S.
Lands' End associates receive in-depth product and sales training, ensuring they provide the customers with the highest level of service.
Lands' End Catalog Toll Free Number
Lands' End's Wisconsin call centers are staffed 24/7, 364 days a year by friendly customer service representatives who provide warm, helpful shopping advice. In fact, the average tenure of a customer service representative is seven to nine years. Customer feedback gathered from calls, letters and e-mails is entered into a monthly comment report used by management and employees throughout the company to enhance our apparel offering, services and training
Extraordinary Lands' End Services:
- Missing a button? Tap our stash of extras, available for almost every product.
- Free hemming (with or without a cuff). Select styles are shortened to the half inch at your request. All it adds is an extra day or two to your order.
- Monogram adds distinction. Great for gifts or every day. Adds just a nominal fee and a few days to your order time.
- See a swatch before you buy. We'll send you free swatches for a number of fabrics.
- Everyone's welcome to the Lost Mitten Club. We'll replace your single in-stock mitten or glove for half the price of a pair. Shipping is on us.
- Perfection with a Bow on Top. An indulgent gift deserves an amazing presentation. We'll wrap it carefully in tissue, place it in a velvety gift box, and tie it up with a bow. We include a matching gift bag (with ribbon handles) to protect your precious cargo. Total cost: just $7.
Awards & Recognition:
- StellaService, a leading provider of objective customer service ratings and insights, announced Lands' End as a recipient of the StellaService Elite Award for Phone, Email and Chat in 2016, a distinction awarded to only a small percentage of retailers who provide the very best in customer care.
- The E-Tailing Group recognized Lands' End in 2016 for superior online customer care. [top 8 out of 100 companies]
- Lands' End topped Internet Retailer's list of most responsive brands on social media in 2015.
- Prosper Insights & Analytics named Lands' End Customer Service Champion in 2015. Featured on
- StellaService announced Lands' End as a recipient of the StellaService Elite Award in 2015, awarded to only a small percentage of retailers who provide the very best in customer care.
- StellaService announced Lands' End as a recipient of the StellaService Excellent Award in 2014, which represents a general high quality of service.
- Lands' End was featured in Internet Retailer's Hot 100 E-Retailers of 2012. The Hot 100 list recognizes e-commerce sites that offer innovative tools and services to meet the needs of its customers.
- Lands' End has been recognized in the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 National Retail Federation Foundation/American Express Customer Service Survey. The nationwide survey asks "Which retailer delivers the best customer service?"
- Lands' End ranked #15 among the Top 25 on STORES Magazine's list of 50 Favorite Online Retailers in 2011.
- Lands' End was named a service winner in the E-tailing Group's 11th annual Mystery Shopping Study of the top 100 online retailers in 2009. The company was one of only nine to pass the study's nine main criteria, including: customer service must adequately and correctly answer an e-mail question within 24 hours; it takes six or fewer clicks to checkout; and an e-mail shipping confirmation and order confirmation are sent.
Customer Service Firsts:
- First to offer a toll-free phone number for ordering (early ‘80s).
- First to make two-day shipping standard without a surcharge anywhere in the continental U.S. (1994).
- First apparel retailer to have an e-commerce enabled website (1995).
- First consumer retailer to offer real-time, human assistance on the web via electronic chat or phone (1999).