Web Security and Firewalls
Anti-virus, anti-spyware, pop-up blockers, web accelerators, web filters and personal firewall software installed on your computer and/or on your network may prevent you from accessing some parts of our Web site. Please check the Web security settings on your computer and browser (we recommend browser Security Setting to be set at Medium) and contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve network issues.
- Anti-virus software like Norton or McAfee
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware or Anti-Adware software (Spy Sweeper, AdAware, CounterSpy)
- Pop-up blockers (Super Ad Blocker, Popup XP)
- Web accelerators (Google Web Accelerator)
- Web filters (Net Nanny or CyberSitter)
- Personal firewalls (ZoneAlarm, Outpost, Norton or McAfee)