Personalize your purchase with a monogram.
Monogramming is a great way to make an item uniquely yours, or to make a gift extra-special. Our expertly stitched monograms are available on hundreds of fabric items including shirts, jackets, towels, sheets, and more. Individual product descriptions indicate monogram availability. Note: Not all methods are available for all items. Some restrictions in fonts and length of monograms might apply.
We're quick… and reasonable.Monogramming adds just a day or two to your delivery. It costs just $6 per monogram and $10 on most luggage, towel, and sheet sets. (Each monogram includes one line up to 10 characters including punctuation and spaces. To order multi-line monograms, please call 1-800-963-4816.)
How do I add monogramming to an item?
When monogramming is available for a product, you will see a "Monogramming $6" option on the product page. To order:
- Check "Monogramming $6" to expand the page to display Monogramming Steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Follow the steps to select your monogram style, location, and the monogram you would like to add to the item.
- Be sure to click "Continue to Step…" after each selection.
- Once all the steps have been completed, click APPLY MONOGRAM.
Can I change the location or color of a monogram?
Follow one of these options:
- Look for the "special requests" link (available on product pages after clicking "Monogramming $6," and in your Shopping Bag) and fill out the form.
- Complete your order online and when you receive your order number, contact us via chat or phone to specify your choice of monogram thread color.
- Call 1-800-963-4816 to place your order and select an alternative monogram thread color.
Additional Embroidery and Heat Transfer Patches are available on select products. See individual product pages for details.
What is the difference between a monogram and embroidery?
A name, word or initials consisting of one thread color and typically limited to 10 characters or less. Thread color and monogram location can vary from product to product.
Embroidery:A pre-determined icon made available for personalization of select products. Typically an animal, sport or hobby, each icon is associated to specific products and cannot be interchanged. Thread color and location cannot be changed.
If you have any special requirements or questions about monogramming, please call us toll-free at
Location, location, location!
Most of our products offer a choice of multiple monogram locations to give you as many options as possible. Below are the monogram locations for some of our most popular monogrammed products. (Not all available products and locations are shown. Please refer to individual product pages for details on specific items.)
Includes dress shirts, turtlenecks, knits, blouses, sweaters, jackets, and more.