Commitment to Service
Lands' End operates on the principle that what is best for the customer is also best for the company. As a result, customers have learned to expect a high level of service at all time - from initiating the order, to receiving help and advice, to speedy shipping, and further follow-up when necessary. Here are some of the ways that Lands' End and its employees "go the extra mile":
- Lands' End offers one of the simplest guarantees in the industry - Guaranteed. Period.® - which allows customers to return items at any time for a full refund of the purchase price, or a replacement.
- Toll-free phone lines for ordering and customer service are open 24 hours a day, 364 days a year.
- We receive hundreds of thousands of e-mails every year. Each e-mail receives a personal response, most within 4 hours.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are available anytime at landsend.com, in designs for every occasion.
- Our Customer Care Specialists receive 70-80 hours of training when hired. Our senior merchant teams provide them with in-depth product knowledge, and our customer-service experts teach best practices for assisting our customers in every way. Additionally, each specialist attends numerous continuing-training seminars every year.
- We hem and cuff Men's and Women's trousers free of charge, and it adds only a day or two to your delivery.
- We supply swatches of fabrics free of charge. Just ask!
- Lose a button? We have replacement buttons available for most products, free of charge.
- We offer expert monogramming and gift boxing services at a nominal cost.
- Lose a glove or mitten purchased from Lands' End? We'll replace in-stock styles for half the pair price, and ship it free.
- Most in-stock orders leave the Lands' End distribution center the next business day after they're ordered.
- Our Standard Shipping takes 2-3 business days (plus 1-2 business days for processing) to the 48 contiguous states and 2-4 business days (plus 1-2 business days for processing) to Hawaii and Alaska.